"The human heart has hidden treasures,
In secret kept, in silence sealed.
The thoughts, the hopes, the dreams, the pleasures,
Whose charms were broken if revealed."


Sunday, January 08, 2006



What you want, I gave in.
I offered help, you rejected me.
I sheltered u, you move away.
I care silently, you enjoyed it.
When i'm angry, you avoid me.
When you need me, you'll come to me.
Even you are doing this to me.
haha. wth. stupid Jazz. bugged me so many times to bring her down. Fine, walked in the rain with her 3 times thinking she wants to shit. It's cold and wet! brought umbrella down the 3rd trip though i dont like that thing. Jumped away when i opened it. move from my left to right when i want to shelter her. Walked faster when i shelter her from the back. Made me angry on the way back and she kept her distance.
She does behave like a human being.
Nvm, i'm always here when you want me.
haha. =)


Posted at 20:40






:. Me .:

Zy




** Escape **


LASS
ADEJJMNPPS
S
EZ
RC


Message




-Archives-

-It's history-